Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Daughter's Departure to University Al-Azhar,Mesir

After a long break, at last I managed to compile my moment to be away from my daughter. She had now left us to a destination in pursuing her dream. My daughter is the first grand daughter, first niece to all my siblings in other words “Sulong” who had say ‘YES’ to an offered to Egypt, University Al-Azhar in Mesir.

The preparation was very hectic as we have only 3 weeks to do almost everything at one time...
- items for her to be brought abroad,
- Ramadhan,
- Hari Raya biscuits order which the respond was Alhamdulillah good and
- the preparation for Hari Raya Aidilfitri as well …

09/09/2009 was the date she accepted the further study offered. She was supposed to depart on the 14/09/09 but had to declined due to short of time and having thought of she could be with us on the Hari Raya day which fall on the 20/09/09.

Lets share some photos taken on the occasion arranged specially for her :-
• On the 26th Sept 09 (1st week Hari Raya), my brother arranged for a family gathering at the Casa Rachado Resort, Port Dickson..
• My Mak and Abah organized a Kenduri at their hse on the 4th October 2009
• The departure day : 06 October 2009

my daughter's departure_Casa Rachado Resort/Kenduri&Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment