Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MY DAUGHTER'S GUEST


Her name is Nil Irma. She is my daughter's college mate. At that time they were very busy preparing themself for the upcoming final exam.

Nil spent a night at our house that day. That evening my daughter fetched me from the office and on the way back we stop at the Lake Club in Precinct 8 just to have a very nice evening walk along the lake side. She enjoyed the scenary and plan to go there again.

So, that night we went to my friend restaurant to have "nasi kukus ayam berempah" for our dinner. My friend is a good chef. She's neat & clean too. Her Nasi Kukus is famous now. So, for anyone out there who would like to taste her Nasi Kukus, her address is :
  • Nordina Bakery & Cafe 687-A, Batu 13, Jln Cheras, Kajang.

The next morning, I prepared Nasi Lemak for our breakfirst. My plan to make asam laksa for the afternoon cancelled as I have to sent her to Ampang Point before noon. There's not much photo taken .. tak sempat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment