Thursday, June 11, 2009

MY ANNIVERSARY BOY ..

4th June … Asif Birthday! On the day itself the only action that I could think of was, sent him sms wishing him “ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU”…

5th June i.e. Friday, office was off replaced Agong Birthday which fall on the next day i.e. Saturday. Everyone was not at home. My dearest Hubby working, eldest daughter went to college and the other 3 of my children spent their holiday at my mom house since the school holiday started.

I decided to bake and decorate 2 cakes. Double check the item to be used for the baking project and almost everything needed for the baking & decorating, avail.

From the photo attached, the 2nd cake which was supposed to be my Anniversary cake was not decorated as what I wanted it to be. During the processed of decorating the 1st cake, I realized that the plain butter cream will not be enough for my 2nd cake. So, I combined all the cup cakes (21 pieces all together) into one. Even though the surface was not fully covered, I had tried my best to decorate it as beautiful as I could.

Happy Birthday Asif,
In this life, everything that happened have a unique symbolic meaning that we have to study in order to be a good Muslim .. Be good to your family, love us more, pray for us more ... believe me, one day you'll be someone that make us proud and hope you'll always be there for us anytime we needed you... as we always pray for you and will always be here for you....

Last but not least

"Pergi ke kedai membeli gula
Gula bernama gula Melaka
Kasih ibu bawa ke syurga
Kasih kawan masa berada"

So, happy viewing…

No comments:

Post a Comment