Monday, June 29, 2009

My Weekend Activity 27 & 28th June 2009

My auntie currently engaged with 2 months catering contract to cater 5 meal course i.e. breakfirst, morning break, lunch, tea break and dinner everyday to a group of 230 peoples which include supper (if required)

Most all of the crews in my aunt catering business are relatives and some are close friends that been recommended by our family members.

For my family, we could only come to help during weekend except for my boy who help full time.
There are two team that runs the activity daily i.e.

1) team that cook at home &
2) team at the serving hall who will also be incharged in making drinks (hot&cold), washing plates, fruits cutting, arranging the dishes for each courses accordingly and handling the kuih-mueh for breakfirst, morning and tea break.

I, choosed to be at home assisting the cooking team. My family & I can only assist during weekend and at the same time to let the other team family go off to rest.

Menu from cooking team are :

Saturday (27/06/09)
Breakfirst
1) Kampung fried rice

Lunch
1) Fish curry
2) Mix vege
3) Spice Merinated Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng Berempah )

Dinner
1) Chicken Soup
2) Egg Sambal
3) Fried Bitter Grout (Peria)

Sunday (28/06/09)
Breakfirst
1) Fried Meehon

Lunch
1) Lemak Daging Cili Api
2) Taugeh Goreng
3) Sambal Ikan

Dinner
1) Ikan Tauchu
2) Chicken Sambal Mamak
3) Sup Sayur

Photos

On our way home, I visited my son who is fully stationed at the serving hall. Seeing him happy working together with his cousin brother and sister, I am happy too. He mentioned that he wanted to take one day off to rest.. tahu dia erti penat!!!

For anyone out there who wish to try my auntie's caterer service, can always call me at my published hp number i.e. 019-3093990.

No comments:

Post a Comment